The finishing touches on the Coho Streamline house are being brushed on the house as these words are being written!! Exciting times for Copper Coast, indeed. Of course that means we will welcome our first residents of Copper Coast arriving later this week. We welcome them ALL THE WAY from beautiful Beaumont, Alberta!! Congratulations on your retirement.
The push is now on to complete the Tyee model which is slated to be ready August 1 - this unit will be available for nightly rentals upon completion. The electrical and plumbing roughins are complete and the insulation/poly will get under way this week. Drywall is scheduled to begin next week and we will be right on cue.
Features of the Tyee are:
A walkout level (see attached photo’s) with 2 bedrooms in opposite corners for privacy
- each with their own full bathroom
- 32′ covered patio
- shared mini kitchen
- large (16′ x 16′) shared lounge/living room
Main floor with 3 bedrooms including the large loft
- full kitchen
- huge living room with gas fireplace and 19′ ceiling
- tub/shower on the main floor bath
- amazingly relaxing soaker tub in the loft bathroom with a window that peers up the inlet
- 32′ deck at the front
- large windows that capture the stunning views: from bald eagles to eager fishermen or maybe a tug towing a barge on it’s way to the mill
For more details and photos of the rentals, we will be adding this to the website shortly.
For those of you that have inquired about a one level cabin at a much lower price rather than the full home plans please feel free to call!!
This is the summer to come see what we have been doing, exciting time indeed!