When purchasing a property away from where you now live, what’s a good process to follow? Well, we’ve created this simple roadmap for you to follow as you go through the purchase process.
- Assuming you’ve had a good chance to review this website, give us a call…to discuss your needs. Wayne will speak to you personally, and if you’re quite certain of the lot you’d like, he can even put a hold on your preferred lot.
- If you’d like to see the property before purchasing, treat yourself to a little getaway, and come out personally. Click here for convenient travel options.
- Once you are certain you would like to purchase a lot, call Wayne to make arrangements for:
- A deposit of 10% of the lot price payable to and held in trust at Nowosad and Company (lawyer in Port Hardy, BC for Copper Coast Developments Ltd). The balance plus a $5500.00 compliance fee will be due when the services are completed.
- Completion of a purchase agreement and review of the Disclosure Statement for the development.
Nowosad and Co. 8700 Market,
Port Hardy, British Columbia
- You have a 7 day cancellation period, after executing the paperwork. This allows you to have your own lawyer review the agreement.
- From the date of purchase, you have 3 years to complete building your home.